Improve Your Health and Wellness With a Variety of IV Therapy Treatments
The frequency of treatment depends on the individual patient as well as the condition being treated. For more acute conditions, like sinusitis, acute muscle spasm, or an upper respiratory infection, only one or two treatments may be required. In preparation for an athletic event, such as a marathon, or in anticipation of high stress (weddings, travel, exams), a Myers cocktail may be used weekly over three to five weeks or more. Frequency is typically tapered as symptom improvement is noted. A Myers cocktail can also be given monthly for more chronic conditions like migraines and allergies, as well as for general health maintenance and to help support immune function. Ongoing conditions, such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and depression, would require an individual assessment. The treatment takes about 30-40 minutes.
- Restores essential elements
- Encourages hormonal balance
- Reduces respiratory infections, seasonal allergies, and asthma
- Lessens depression, anxiety, and the effects of acute and chronic stress
- Greater athletic performance
- Improves symptoms of hyperthyroidism and cardiovascular disease
- Improves symptoms of fibromyalgia
For more information about this treatment, reach out to us today.
Mega Boost / Recovery
At your initial evaluation, we will plan a general estimate of the timetable for treatments, and then gain a more specific number as the process moves forward. Typically, patients will need at least 10 treatments, and then start a maintenance plan with treatments less often. Each session takes about 90-120 minutes.
May be given once a week at first, then as needed.
- Replaces mega vitamins and antioxidants
- Prevents adrenal fatigue
- Greater athletic performance
- Increases energy
- Treats symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Helps with sleep
- Patients report overall, generalized improvements
- Greater thoughts & feelings of well-being
IV Chelation Therapy, Heavy Metals / Detoxification, and Chelation Push
What Does It Do?
- Mild/moderate chelator
- Purges heavy metals
- Detoxes kidney and liver
Heavy metal detox treatment is a commitment of a few months’ time for results. Testing includes hair follicle testing (better; goes back further) and 24-hour urine collection. Depending on toxicity, a series of 15-30 treatments may be necessary. Testing will be performed before and after treatments.
Chelations may be given up to three times a week for quicker results at a minimum of once every 10 days. Chelation will purge all heavy metals from the body, including the metals we need (essential elements).
For every three chelations (IV or push), the patient must receive a Myers cocktail.
Chelation therapy for cardio can do the following:
- Reduce heart valve calcification
- Improve circulation
- Improve heart function
- Can be given up to twice a week in the beginning, followed by maintenance once or twice a month
The benefits of intravenous nutrient therapy are much greater if I follow a healthy lifestyle (non-smoking, weight control, proper exercise, proper diet, and nutritional supplementation). Some of these benefits include:
- Intravenous nutrients are absorbed in the blood and bypass the digestive system. They are not affected by stomach or intestinal disease. Therefore, higher doses of nutrients can be given intravenously than by mouth without intestinal irritation.
- Total amount of infusion enters the bloodstream and is immediately available to the tissues.
- V chelation therapy helps to reduce and purge toxic heavy metals from the body.
- An initial series of treatments are anticipated and that these treatments may extend a number of weeks or months.
- It is the patient’s option to stop at any time with this treatment protocol.
- There is no implied or stated guarantee of success or effectiveness of any treatment. As with any other medical procedure, a small percentage of patients do not respond to this therapy.
For more information about our IV therapy treatments and their benefits, or to schedule a consultation, please contact us today.